High performance and flexibility are the hallmark of STAM slitting lines. They are suitable for processing material up to 2,200 mm wide and thicknesses between 0.2 and 16 mm.
STAM can supply simple lines for low production rates or more sophisticated lines with coil weights up to 45 tons and speeds up to 400 m/min. Thus Stam is able to fulfill the requirements of both small companies and big service centers.
The range of lines includes:
– Slitting lines for thin materials
– Slitting lines for thick materials
– Coil packing lines
STAM manufactures and supplies slitting lines for different materials:
– Hot or cold rolled steel
– Galvanized steel
– Pre-painted steel
– High tensile steel
– Stainless steel
STAM slitting lines include several devices to minimize set up times.
Depending on the general line layout, Stam can offer:
– Automatic coil loading
– Automatic leading end cropping
– Automatic changeover of the slitting head (shuttle system)
– Automatic blade changing using a turnstile system
– Automatic blade locking
– Braking pads (a highly developed technology to such material type and surface)
– Mechanized pad changing system for the pads
– Automatic strip tail end trimming
– Automatic recoiler
– Integrated strapping systems
All the lines are supplied with software developed by STAM, that can be customized and connected with the customer management programs. All the lines are equipped with devices for ‘remote-service’.