Slitting lines for light gauge
We supply lines suitable for cutting thin materials, with delicate surfaces, such as zinc, aluminium, stainless steel and copper
We supply lines suitable for cutting light gauge materials, with delicate surfaces, such as coil rolled steel, zinc, aluminium, stainless steel and copper.
The lines can be made to work at high cutting speeds, up to 500 m/min, and with an automation level that can also be very high.
For the high-strength steel coil process, the lines are very robust and have very high overall power. They produce very high volumes.
Depending on the type of line, we can offer:
- automatic coil loading
- automatic coil head cutting sequence
- change of the slitter head – shuttle system – Automatic
- automatic circular blade changeover, with turnstile
- robotised automatic blade pack formation
- automatic blade locking
- scrap winder or scrap chopper
- system with mobile tensioning carriage
- strips tensioning with different systems depending on material type and surface
- quick changeover of felt and sheet separating shafts
- automatic separators, with automatic disks positioning
- automatic strips end cutting
- movable clamping system to automatically bring the head of the strips in the recoiler clamp
- automatic coil unloading
- integrated strapping systems